Family Law

Children Law

Our experienced team of solicitors can help you decide how best to look after your children after a separation and make sure they are provided for financially and ensure they are able to spend time with both parents.

If you and your partner are unable to reach an agreement on how you will both care for your children we can arrange for you to see a family mediator to assist in reaching an agreement or, as a last resort, help you to apply to the family court.

There are a range of different court orders and we will be able to provide advice on what kind of order you will need depending on your individual circumstances. We are also to deal with acting for parents and children in Care Proceedings or at a pre proceedings stage.

Contact Our Children Law Solicitors In Lancaster

Our Children Law Solicitors are ready and at hand to discuss your matter with you and can provide a free no obligation appointment (half an hour) to assess your circumstances with you. Lynsey Rees who is a member of the Law Society Family Advanced Scheme and a member of the Children Panel can be contacted on 01524 32437 or via our contact page.